No website after migration

Hey Team,

Today I got an email that I need to migrate my website to new control panel.
I’ve backed up my files. Checked that I don’t have any databases to manage in phpMyAdmin.
After that I deleted my website from the old cpanel and logged in to the new one.
Redirected my domain to your hosting and uploaded my old website to the new place (bgpatch.000webhostapp.com).
After that, unfortunately, my website is no more accessible - instead of index.php file it shows something about Zend with a lot of gibberish.

I’ve found a similar thread here in which we were advised to change version of PHP - that didn’t work.
The best result I got was with PHP 5.2 which gives me an error when I try to view the index.php:
SITE_BAD_TEMPLATE

My template is names hyperglass and here are more details about it:
Design by NodeThirtyThree
Published by Free CSS Templates
Released for free under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License

Title : HyperGlass
Version : 1.0
Released : 20070718
Description: A two-column, fixed-width template featuring a blue glass effect ideal for 1024x768 resolutions.

This theme was used with your builder function long time ago.

Can you help with the PHP?
Thanks!

Svetoslav

Sites created on the site builder I don’t think will be able to migrate; an administrator might correct me here with a solution but you would have created your site on xyz.site.com and now when you load bgpatch.000webhostapp.com the URL won’t match so the site may not load?

It was created for my domain bgpatch.com, not for the netai real address, as far as I remember.
So if you try to load the bgpatch.000webhostapp.com you can see SITE_ILLEGAL above SITE_BAD_TEMPLATE.
And if you try to load it from bgpatch.com it doesn’t show SITE_ILLEGAL, but only SITE_BAD_TEMPLATE.

If this was what you’re trying to explain in your post…

I think so yes, when you hit site builder what does it say?

If I go now to site builder from the new cpanel it makes me to create a new website - choosing template and everything.
I don’t remember how I was entering the builder edit mode though I remember how it looked.

This was the old websitebuilder:

My website was originally created with it.

Yeah I was hoping that wouldn’t be the case.

That panel is no longer available and any sites running that will have to make their site via the site builder on the new panel again.

Much why the migration has to take place most of the features on the old control and out of date and can cause security issues so migration has to happen and the new features are constantly updated and checked.

My own site I made years ago I had to remake on the new site builder as well :frowning:

Ohh, but it was running just fine…
There should be at least a warning that might happen.

Sorry there needs to be more communication about this I’ll refer this to the administration​ to see if they can do anything