Mi pagina ya no está activa

I just used the archive web machine via Google it will display snapshots of your website through time to time, what you see in the picture is all you can get for example when I click on the links on the side they do not load as they haven’t taken a snapshot of subpages just the main index.

If you’d like help setting it back up I can install WordPress etc for you, you’d just need to put your content back on the site etc.

Then I have to do everything again?

It isn’t much work or does it seem like a lot?

I’ll help you as much as possible I’m sorry this has happened.

Thanks a lot any way…

Give me a message if you’d like help with anything at all.

I can provide free cPanel hosting to you only if that would benefit you?

Ok, could you do it?
I will put the info slowly

Can I use that “WAYBUCKMACHINE” to recover each page?

I don’t think so Leo sorry.

If you set your nameservers at ARSYS your website may load now.

ns1.loophosting.net
ns2.loophosting.net

hi,
my domain provider tell me that if we change de NS servers i well lose my email service… so they say that you have to tell me the IP of your machine to redirect the www
Is that possible?

If you set your nameservers to the ones above then your email will be handled by the control panel and you will still get it.
I’ll have a look for an IP address in the meantime.

I think that those point was fixed when I create the site on the beginning. And I decide to conserve the ARSYS email service.
I will wait for those IP addres
Thanks

185.46.120.131 is the only IP I can find within the configuration.

For your website to function all you are required to do with the cPanel is to point the nameservers however.
Many thanks.

Hi James,
I’m here again… because I find some that I think will be useful to recover my lost web archives.
Can you tell me how I have to use it.
I have on my computer a buck up carpet with the full contain of my web page…
Honestly, I cant tell you how I take it… but there is…
The name of this carpet is “20130420_public_html_leovaulet” I know that the numbers are my nomenclature to order the carpets by date… so this carpet is from April 20th of 2013… can we use it?
Thanks Bro…
Leo

Could you Dropbox or Google Drive it and send it to me?
Click Infinity and message if you want.

Hi.
This is the link to the dropbox carpet

Yeah I don’t see if you upload the contents of that to public_html your site should appear again.

Sorry, but I cant log in to the CP to have access to Public carpet…
Can you tell me how?

Visit 000webhost.com and login to your account?
Else make a new account and upload your data again.

You’ll need to point your domain though as it is still facing away from 000webhost.com

I’m trying to doit, but I can not upload carpets… only archives…
Maebe I’m doing something wrong…